Our doors will be re-opening on Saturday 4th of July. This is great news and the Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel team are very much looking forward to serving all our existing customers and welcoming new.
It will be a little different from your last visit, we will be following strict guidelines which will mean all Customers, Hotel Guests and the hotel team are in a safer environment.
Social distancing rules as follows:
• Indoor tables will be limited to 6 people from 2 households at any one time.
• Outdoor tables will be limited to 6 people from 2 households or multiple households at any one time.
• At no point should tables or chairs be moved to compromise Social Distancing Rules, if in doubt, please speak to a member of the team.
• We provide table service only, all payments will be taken upon ordering with the member of the team serving your table to order and pay for your food and drink. We will be accepting both cash & card payments however contactless payment is preferred.
• A one-way system will be implemented upon Entrance & Exit of the Hotel. The same will apply for any use of The Hotels WC facilities.
• We will have various members of the team hosting throughout the day, to maintain both customer & colleagues’ safety, implementing social distancing measures and keeping areas sanitized continuously.
• All relevant PPE will be worn by every member of The Hotel Team, creating a safer environment for both you and us.
Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel is the perfect break for those looking for a welcoming country hall escape with a pampering spa set in 10 acres of breathtaking English gardens.
We are conveniently located to the vibrant Birmingham city centre, a mere 6 miles away.
A memorable combination of shopping in the city and then returning to relax in this contemporary traditional boutique hotel, where the late royal Queen Elizabeth 1st stayed.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our historic hotel on July 4th. We will once again be serving our popular Afternoon Tea, delicious daily Lunches and Sunday Lunch all at 20% off.
Join us for the Epsom Derby on July 4th!
Let's point you in the right direction...
'Concerning my Mum's 70th on Saturday night with yourselves, I just wanted to express how much we all enjoyed our night, especially my Mum.
The private room was ideal and perfect for what I was looking for, to make it that bit more special for her.
The food and drinks were excellent and the service from all the staff couldn't have been better!
Couldn't recommend this hotel more! - A little hidden gem.