Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel is the perfect break for those looking for a welcoming country hall escape overlooking 10 acres of breathtaking English gardens.
We are conveniently located to the vibrant Birmingham city centre, a mere 6 miles away.
A memorable combination of shopping in the city and then returning to relax in this contemporary traditional boutique hotel, where the late royal Queen Elizabeth 1st stayed.
Make this the best Valentine’s Day yet!
Show your better half how much you love them with a visit to our stunning hotel for a romantic Afternoon Tea or Four Course Candlelit Dinner. For an extra special time spend the night in one of our bespoke bedrooms.
Keeping our guests safe
- Please do not visit if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive.
- Guests are not required to wear masks and we ask that you make your own decision about wearing a mask when you visit.
- We recommend that you still use the NHS Test & Trace app and check in to our venue.
- Guests are permitted to approach the bar to order food and drinks.
- Our events will be operated with less than the normal capacity to ensure we can offer some social distancing in our function rooms.
- For weddings, the number of guests permitted is left up to the discretion of the couple.
If you have any other queries or concerns please get in touch with us at 0121 748 0030.
Let's point you in the right direction...
‘Concerning my Mum’s 70th on Saturday night with yourselves, I just wanted to express how much we all enjoyed our night, especially my Mum.
The private room was ideal and perfect for what I was looking for, to make it that bit more special for her.
The food and drinks were excellent and the service from all the staff couldn’t have been better!
Couldn’t recommend this hotel more! – A little hidden gem.