Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel is the perfect break for those looking for a welcoming country hall escape overlooking 10 acres of breathtaking English gardens.
We are conveniently located to the vibrant Birmingham city centre, a mere 6 miles away.
A memorable combination of shopping in the city and then returning to relax in this contemporary traditional boutique hotel, where the late royal Queen Elizabeth 1st stayed.
Keeping our guests and visitors safe post lockdown
To ensure safety and to comply with current COVID-19 regulations:
- Our hotel remains open for key workers to stay during lockdown
- Our garden terrace is now open for outside dining and drinks
- Outdoor table service is in operation
- The Rule of 6 or two households can meet outdoors
- You can book now for overnight stays for when lockdown lifts on 17th May (subject to change)
- Our indoor restaurants will reopen from 17th May
Please rest assured that we are closely monitoring and following all government guidelines and our top priority is to keep our guests and staff safe.
Let's point you in the right direction...
‘Concerning my Mum’s 70th on Saturday night with yourselves, I just wanted to express how much we all enjoyed our night, especially my Mum.
The private room was ideal and perfect for what I was looking for, to make it that bit more special for her.
The food and drinks were excellent and the service from all the staff couldn’t have been better!
Couldn’t recommend this hotel more! – A little hidden gem.